Friday, September 22

Found

As I had promised. No, not promised. (Too strong a word.) So let me try again.

As I had written. (See below.) The research carried on.

Like King Bruce, I watched the spiders, (kapil, his friends on the other side of the telephone receiver and timmy in this case) try, fail. And try again.

Experts were called in and as the situation got a little graver, everyone whose names started with an H, T, M and L were summoned. But to no avail.

So it was left to the home team to come up with the solution.

I called in a meeting. A SWOP analysis of sorts. But knowing the team and the history between members couldn't get past drawing the grid, which looks a bit like this.





----------------------------





just when i had resigned to my fate, Kapil pulled out a rabbit from the hat. HIMSELF.

the normally, reserved, brooding, pessimistic Kapil, decided to catch this opportunity with both hands and to everyone's surprise came up with the solution.

Before I divulge the details let me absolve everyone who i had cursed, vocally or beneath my breath. It was not a human problem.

My old nemesis, the firewall, has breathed up this huge obstacle that did not allow some icons to be displayed.

A privilege, enjoyed by people blessed with exemplary gifts. Not knowing what they are at this stage, I can only take a guess. Which owing to its sensitive nature shall be divulged only after evidence has been gathered.

So till then lets enjoy the fruits of Kapil’s labour.
Here are the two links. Do click. Do read.

http://www.ishikasadhukhan.blogspot.com

http://www.butkintuparantu.blogspot.com

No comments: