Tuesday, September 19

Good morning! well, actually not so good. lots of phone calls. Lots of servicing phone calls. its getting to me. and to add to it, there's this irritating brief. No, not the one i've got on. Thankfully, when it comes to that I have the option of reliving my childhood dream. Being Commando.
But not in this case.Alas!
It's pretty complicated. It's for a car. A car that is big. but not really that 'big'. I've heard stories like these of some 'Big' guys. So the task at hand (not so 'big' for the protagonist in the stories i've heard. He!he!) is to inbibe a self of pride in owning a car that is supposed to be 'big' but not actually 'that big' when compared to the REAL 'big' boys.
wish i could find the solution in some agony aunt column. Lots of 'Big' guys wriote-in about their 'big' problems when compared to other smaller boys with a 'big' sense of pride!
been struggling with it.
Add to this the chaos in China. would be asking for too much if I'd have to ask them to open their eyes wide to reality.
why don't they do what they're best at? we do the ads. They just copy them.
Ctrl C. Ctrl V. Simple!

So i need help. Running to get another cup of coffee. Maybe the answers lie deep within the chickery sediments.

Please Pray for me my Brethern!
cheers till then.

1 comment:

suzanna said...

Dear Karthave, Please help BJ get some neat 'big' ideas.