Friday, September 22

The Missing Link

The last few days have been exasperating for me. Appu’s got 2 really nice blogs.
Wanted to share it with the rest. But haven’t been able to link the blogs.

Spoken to my ‘one-stop-blog-shop’, Sue. She said, all she does is copy the link and paste it onto her create post page and voila it’s there. I tried it. But maybe it’s got to do with ‘karma’. It wasn’t there.

Frantic calls to Sue. Try without http. Try with http. Try www. Try copy pasting from the page. Tried this. Tried that. Tried. Tried and got tired.

Sue you are a sweetheart. Thank you.

Since all this didn’t work. Tried Option B. Or should I say, Option T. Timmy, my man Monday-Friday.

He did some research, snapped his fingers, cried Eureka and ran out. Thankfully, for us, with his clothes on.

He tutored me. A little bit of copy. A little bit of paste. A little bit of html and here it was, it had become a hyperlink.

Timmy, it’s officially out, ‘you’re the man!’

Perhaps I conferred the title on him too soon. (Another Sania in the making???) I did see a spark in him. But if you click the hyperlink, you’d see for yourself, there’s no fire!!!

Timmy you are not ‘the man’ you are the ‘missing link’. Period.

Now more hours will be put in. Researchers from across the web summoned and I will crack the code.

Until then, links stink!

1 comment:

Kapil Bhagat said...

ab kya khayal hai