Monday, September 22

What is he/she thinking #2

I think I speak for most of us who have ever or once harboured the dream of becoming an MBA, when I say, we should probe into this person's mind as a service to all students and of late, to society as well.

The 2nd guy inside whose head I would like to enter and figure out why he does what he does is out very own Tooth Fairy. Prof. Arindam Chaudhuri of the Dare to Dream beyond IIM fame.

Please do click on his name and check out his website. Do not go through the entire site if you don't have the time or bandwidth (I mean internet) just see the home page. See his many sides, ties and teeth.

He too, much like the Reddy guy peeps out from a corner in a full page ad that has every cubic centimeter daring us to dream beyond IIM's.

Prof., if I may ask, why should I dare to dream beyond IIM. Most MBA aspirants have already begun looking beyond the IIM's and set their hopes on more palatable choices like IIPM etc. OOPS... now I get it...what you did mean was, " Sun bete, IIM toh tere se hoga nahin, toh chup chaap apni aukaad dekh ke koi collge mein bharti le le..."

Now that I think I have figured that part out lets move on to the one of many links on his website -- Movies.
Isn't he the same guy who went about beating his chest or chattering his teeth that there was a formula to make a hit Hindi movie and he has applied it to the eventual 3 hours of rubbish.

...to be continued....

1 comment:

The Ketchup Girl said...

and if you've noticed, all his print ads - be it for his b-school or his bollywood production are full pages- garish and terribly down market ads. they look like they've been made by page makers in a cheap press.