Sunday, September 14

What is he/she thinking #1

Am sure there have been times when most of us have wondered why an individual is behaving in a particular manner. I often do, ( and am sure others do the same about me), which is why I wish I could get inside their heads and figure out exactly what it is the person is thinking at the moment to be doing whatever it is that he/she is doing.

The 1st guy inside whose head I would like to enter and figure out is our very own Thumbelina. The Reddy guy of the numerous thumbs up and Country Club fame.

What ticks him?
Why the thumbs up?

Recently saw an ad where he's in an open top jeep, travels from left of screen to right, looking into camera, sunglasses, hat et al with his thumb sticking up.

He came.
He showed.
He left.

If you haven't yet come across him,watch this...



Watch this space for more inside the head trips!!!

1 comment:

The Ketchup Girl said...

hahahahaha!! you had me in splits here wormie. really. waiting for more of these. quick.