Monday, July 5

how do they do it?

they are on facebook as much as me, some even more than me.
they are on email.
on chat. both gtalk as well as skype.
on twitter as well...

how the hell do the find the motivation to update their blogs regularly?

and not just one blog...

one for their kids...
one for their hobbies...
one for a few bucks...
one for their passions...
and what the hell, one, under an alias...

starting today, i will try my best to take out 10 minutes and post regularly...

honestly, it is not because an un-updated blog reflects lack of commitment, or a writer's block or something...
just that some very pretty people have told me that i should continue with this as it is fun read.

if it's fun for them, it sure is fun for me!

yeah! am back!


1 comment:

The Ketchup Girl said...

oh yaaaaaaaaaaaay. good to have you back. :))