Monday, November 5

greyate

So here I am attempting to post a blog after a long, long time.
My first from within the walls of Grey.
Am working my butt off so writing it in format that proves the point.

THINGS I LIKE ABOUT THE PLACE

- bigger room
- not sharing with it anyone…even pappu
- 32”LCD
- my own secy, won’t have to molest Mavis to get work done.
- u can’t smoke inside cabins
- you cant eat inside one too
- samir and anju
- rooftop cafeteria/dining hall
- the infocell. I name a book and they have it. So much for mohananan and his mallu talk.
- the proactive work weekend
- the awards drive
-winning the Audi pitch

THINGS I’M NOT SO FOND OF…

- missing my sea view
- you can’t eat in cabins
- the canteen food. lowe anna’s food will beat the daylights out of this guys food.
- the energy around. HR tells me, I have to drive it. Phew!
- not winning the 7UP pitch.

Donno why, but suddenly lost the enthu to type. I’ve just blanked out.

The 2 departments that shocked me where the Films and the HR. Out-bloody-Standing!
Not to forget the interactive division. Sudhir’s the man!
Been working more than I’ve ever done in my life.
Been pitching at a pace that will put Javagal Srinath to shame.
Javagal Srinath of the ‘I-will-only-pitch-short’ fame.

So far it feels good. The vibes seem nice. Just a tap here, a pat there to ensure some things fall in line.

Rest in pics…

1 comment:

The Ketchup Girl said...

Wait a minute....U HAVE A SECY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? @#%#$^$%&^%&^**(!!!!