Wednesday, August 1

I do not know wot to title this post…



Jaywant books North Point (Will explain relevance later)

My postings have become as irregular as the streetlights in the lane leading to my apartment. And since I have acknowledged it in a public forum, I am absolved of all duties towards rectifying the situation. Much like the errant MLA.

Anyways, screw that!

Shit! This has been some month. Really it has.


Lintas India has been bought over by Lowe Worldwide for tons of dollars.


Prem Mehta’s decided to split the spoils between all employees.


The consultants aren’t happy about it.


But I’m not going to write about anything’s that’s not happy. At least not in this post.


So am making the point size small...

Friday was the day.


It was 'OUR GOOD FRIDAY'




Priti was called to receive her cheques.


12 in all.
She came back quietly.
But I thought money talks. And so much money is entitled to a 6 hour speech.

Nikhil was next.
He didn’t come back quietly.
Now money was talking. And how.

Ashwin, Jaywant, Pappu and the rest followed.
Do not know the order in which they went.
Do not care. Now!

I went along with Jaywant.
Entered the board room and was greeted by the ‘happiest-finance-man-giving-money’ ever – Mr. Kabra.


We hugged.
I signed.
12 receipts.
Received 12 cheques.
Lots of money for me.

I came back quietly.

Everyone else was shouting.
Felt like hiring them to shout for me.
Now I could! He! He!

The party began.
The entire team headed to North Point
(The one Jaywant Booked. Smart Boy! Yeh loh 10 lakh inaam…)

It was raining.
It was fun.
It was a lot of money.

Got back.
Got myself a PSP. A digital compact camera.
And now planning to buy a house in Mumbai.


YESS!!!




5 comments:

bruce said...

Way to go...when is my treat??? Congrats!!!!!!!!

The Ketchup Girl said...

By far, the happiest post on your blog. may many more happy posts be a part of this sacred space. Wake me up more, jacob. Well done!

Unknown said...

Well done bro!!! Good Stuff!!! If you plan to buy a house in Mumbai with those cheques then it must be a lot of money...Carry on with the good work!!!

purvai said...

awesome.. brij.. i luv reading ur blog.. keep going....Bro!!!

purvai said...

Awesome bij.. i luv reading ur blog... keep going.. Bro!!