Wednesday, May 23

opposites...

Bruce has never surprised me.
My younger brother loves to do things the conventional way.
Which is all the more reason why I am taken aback when he did surprise me some time back.
And that too, by doing the same thing someone else (one who likes to do different things differently) did.
I did mention that I was contemplating on gagging the worm.
Lots of people, rather the few who read it (or so I thought) asked, urged and even threatened me not to do so.
But 2 people surprised me. Heather and Bruce.
I had no clue in the world that they read me blog.
So, needless to say I was pleasantly surprised when both of them wrote in and said I should keep posting, however irregular they might be.
Thank you guys!

''Heather's the most interesting Brit you could meet in India!'
Should I rephrase it H?
Ok, here goes, Heather is the most interesting Brit you could meet.' PERIOD.

She is the most inspiring (ex) suit I've seen in recent years, with a passion and zest for everything she holds dear--- yoga, kick boxing, Hindi tuition, Dirt is Good brand keys, her purple Ambi, tattoos (including the new purple one) and of late Human Resource amongst a whole lot of other things like party, party, party….
She thrives on doing different things differently!
She is F-U-N!

Coming to Bruce.
Had no clue he read my blog.
Had no clue he read at all.
Thank you bro for reading the blog.
and more importantly for posting that comment.
Thank you to all who commented on the same.
The worm shall continue to speak -- Garbled or not.


3 comments:

Heather said...

ahhhhhh .. you're a darling. You have cheered up my Friday night, I'm exhausted, alone on my sofa ... and feeling like pants ... :-)

The Ketchup Girl said...

U know wormie, everytime, u write about someone u are touching them in a very special way (dont get literal, bastard).

Unknown said...

Bruce you finally managed to Surprise Brijesh. Great!!! It usually use to be the other way round.
But Bruce, I think your visits are occasional, very similar to your occasional visit to our regular pada adda’s (exception – Drinking session)